M - Do you love me?
R - Yes, why?
M - I don't know, I just need to ask..
R - And my answer was good?
M - Yes, but..why? Why you like me?
R - I don't know , it's hard to explain..
M - But, try please..
R - Probably it's because your personality, we speak a lot and it's nice talk with you.
M - Why am I like this? Sometimes I sulfur because of that.
R - It's normal, no one is iqual.
M - But, and if I change? Maybe I win, maybe I lose...
R - Don't change, you don't have to change.
M - Why my dear? Isn't better?
R - Change because others? Don't do that, "others" don't deserve that.
M - No? So what am I suppose to do?
R - Find who really like's you.
M - Where? I think that person don't exist..
R - Don't say that.
M - It's what I thik..It's what I "see"..It's what I "feel"..
PS: Desculpem o texto estar em inglês, mas se não estivesse, não teria o mesmo significado.
( Diálogo com um amigo )

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário